Here is my interview with Dawn Gibson:
More about Dawn:
Dawn K. Gibson, LCSW helps you BE the woman you want your daughter to become™ through helping you heal generational patterns and trauma you don’t want to pass down to your daughter. She is also the founder of Warrior Girls Rising™, programs for preteens and teens she facilitates within the schools and her local community. Dawn helps girls improve self- and body-confidence, body boundaries, and decrease stress, so they can stay true to themselves and make an impact in the world as confident, powerful, and compassionate female leaders.
Dawn is a mom herself, so she has a deep understanding of the sacred role of mother, why you pass down generational patterns to your daughters, and how you can begin to break these unhealthy cycles. She offers a unique perspective on healing these issues through mindfulness, body and soul connection, divine feminine dance, energy psychology and rituals.
Dawn is a Transformational Speaker and Soulful Somatic Therapist with a Master’s degree in Social Work and over 17 years of experience working locally and internationally with women and girls. Dawn facilitates mind-body healing online and in-person through retreats, speaking events, limited private sessions and two group programs she founded: Be the Woman You Want Your Daughter to Become™ (A Divine Motherhood Journey) and Warrior Girls Rising™.
- We are our daughters’ #1 role models and we impact their lives in powerful ways, causing a ripple effect into the world.
- As mothers, it is time for us to WAKE UP and take a stand for our daughters by healing our own trauma, limiting beliefs and childhood wounds to leave them stronger legacies.
- It is our birthright as women and girls to live authentically and fully and feel self-confident emotionally and in mind, body and soul.
- Our bodies hold the key to healing trauma, feeling pleasure, and experiencing life to the fullest.
- Sisterhood connection gives us the strength to rise together.
Learn more about Dawn at her website: http://dawnkgibson.com/